Pages

Tuesday 28 April 2020

Just a light trim please!

To quote Al Pacino, "Just when I thought I was out, they drag me back in."

After over 5 years out of the hobby, I am definitely back in! I have now completed a dozen old west gun fighters and my first building.

I have decided to opt for a more Hollywood style of Old west and spent some time trawling the net for terrain manufactures. In the end, I selected Empires at War.

The pictures below show the results.

I chose the pre painted kit option. The kit came as 4 sprues, although most of the parts had become jolted free in transit. Those pieces still in the sprues popped out easily with very little pressure from a sharp blade.




I used regular school PVA glue and some lightweight modelling clamps. The fits were all good and snug, resulting in a sturdy model.





Empires at War recommend dry brushing the finished model, which is my next step.

My only dilemma now, to base or not to base?
Any thoughts guys?

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job Mark.
    Club starts again on the 6th September if you fancy coming out of retirement ;-)
    Cheers
    Stu

    ReplyDelete
  3. KSEEB PUC 1st 2nd PUC Previous Sample Questions Papers 2022 Kar PUC Model Papers 2022 1st 2nd KSEEB PUC Previous Sample Papers for 2022 Examination Download Karnataka PUC 12th Class Board Model Questions Papers In the months of March and April 2022, 2nd PUC Model Paper 2022 the KSEEB PUC Department of Pre College Training in Karnataka will conduct public examination tests. Candidates can download Karnataka PUC Model Papers 2022 First and Second PUC Previous Sample Papers all Subjects wise Syllabus wise given here.

    ReplyDelete